domingo, 4 de marzo de 2012

Star' comments

Hi everybody! How are you?


I am Natalia and this week I was the star of the group. I have to say that I was excited because I wanted to make an oral exposition in English but when we knew what the star had to do I was a bit scared. In my opinion, this Pechakucha exposition has been really difficult to do but I think it has worth it and I am very happy with the final result of our work in group.
We were working so hard all the week and, on Friday, I was really nervous! In addition, we were the first group that had to expose the work bu,t once we began to talk I became more confident and we relaxed a lot. We had the exposition very prepared and I think we did it quite good.
When we finished the exposition I felt really relaxed and some of our peers congratulated us and because of that I thought that all the work we had been doing during the week, it has worth it.




See you soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario