domingo, 1 de abril de 2012

Star

Hi everybody 
I´m Esther and I was the star of last week.
We had to do a campaign against books, and I had to be the star. We had some problems to rec the videos because we had a lot of ideas but  we didn´t know how we must do it , also when we decided exactly what we wanted to do and to began to rec, the second problem was that I´m a bad actress , "I hate appearing in videos" and when I see any camera, I normally don´t know how I must behave and unconsciously it makes me nervous, and also my voice tumbles. But I had to do it, and then I had to exceed my fear and go out, with the small problem that we had to repeat the scene again and again. But like we have worked a lot, we achieved to do it, and  finished our campaign. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario