domingo, 6 de mayo de 2012

Hello everybody! Its Beckie and I was the analyst for this last week. It has been a bit strange this last week as on Monday I couldnt come in as there were no buses back from my village but no problems as my group has told me that Linda explained ICT and not school organization! So as the analyst, I only have to comment what we done on Wednesday, which was the last day of Snakes and Ladders!! GAME ON!
 
What was the worst part of the activity?
The worst part of the activity was probably trying desperatly to find the last few questions for the trivial cards as we had just run out of ideas! That and losing the game!!!
 
What was the best moment of the week (work wise)?
 The best part I think was when we were all working as a group and we were all so very concentrated and the work seemed to be more easier. Although sometimes we just had to stop and laugh as we got tired and couldnt think of anything! There was even a moment when we started looking up funny videos on YouTube and muffin recipes on Google! It was a real laugh, all the works we do are! And we know know never to meet up on a Friday and to always do our tasks in the morning, as when it gets to the afternoon we just do not function properly!
 
What was the worst moment of the week?
The worst moment was definatly losing the game. We knew all the questions so well and to lose and be so close to winning was just horrible.
 
What have you learnt?
I think everybody has leant many things thanks to the way Linda organized this game as we all wanted to win so we all had to know the answers to the questions, resulting in studying them without knowing! I have definatly learnt many things about laws, schools, timetables etc and I have had fun by doing so! Studying by playing... who knew??
What do you need to conserve as a group for next week?
Our teamwork definatly as we all supported each other throughout the whole game, especially on Wednesday when we had to end it all. And although we didnt win, we still support each other.
 
What do you need to improve as a group for next week?
I think maybe organization. I think we honestly need to be a bit more organized.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario