lunes, 27 de febrero de 2012

Analyst' questions


Hi everybody!


I´m Antonio Luis and I have been the analyst this week.


This week we didn´t work in groups because the classes had a theorical approach, so I can´t answer the question that each analyst of the group should answer. However, I´m going to make a general comment about the development of the week.


Firstly, as my mate said, we were talking about media for teaching, and maybe, it was the best moment of the week because we could understand an easy and necessary question: WHAT MEDIA IS? From my point of view, it was an important factor in education and we didn´t know so much about this. However, it is only an introduction, we should learn a lot of new things related with this topic.


Maybe the worst of the week it was that we didn´t work in groups. When we work in groups, the classes are more interesting because you are a more active participant in class. Furthermore, I love working with my group, it is a fantastic group and I think that you can learn more with them.


That´s all for this week...but don´t worry! Next week more and better. =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario