lunes, 27 de febrero de 2012

Facilitator' post

Hi guys!

I am Natalia and, as I said in a post before, I was the facilitator last week.
First of all, we didn't do any work in groups this week so my role has been quite easy this time because we didn't have to meet together. I had only to talk to them about the blog and how we were going to do it because almost every role is related to the work group and we didn't have it so it was a little bit difficult but I am very happy because, from my point of view, we did a good job and we were able to do it helping between us and listening to others as well as with the Linda's help.
As I said at the begining, I think that everything is okey in our group and we must continue in this way because we are in the right track.

So, for this week we have different roles and see you soon!
I hope you like what we are doing :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario